Keynote speakers at 16th German Chlamydia Workshop March 2018 in Düsseldorf
Düsseldorf & Mannheim, January 2018
16th German Chlamydia Workshop 2018 in Düsseldorf
We are very busy organizing the upcoming 16. DCW 2018 in Düsseldorf (21.-23. March 2018) and hope that all of you can attend.
We have managed to enlist keynote speakers with exciting topics that cover a number of aspects of chlamydia biology! We are proud to present at the DCW the following five keynote speakers:
- Robert Brunham, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (Chlamydia vaccine research);
- Isabelle Derré, University of Virginia, USA (Chlamydia inclusion biology);
- Richard Hayward, University of Cambridge, UK (Chlamydial infection at high resolution);
- William Martin, Heinrich-Heine-Universität (Chlamydia and plant organelles?)
- Christine Sütterlin, University of California, Irvine, USA (Chlamydial cell size matters…)
All speakers will stay in our meeting hotel (Hotel MutterHaus Düsseldorf) during the entire meeting giving plenty possibilities to meet, talk and enjoy.
Therefore, we would like to encourage the group leaders to send their students and young group fellows so that they have a chance to receive all the new information at first hand.
Please register and submit abstracts through the official DCW meeting site http://www.chlamydienworkshop.org as soon as possible. Deadline is March 4, 2018. The meeting program will be on the DCW homepage on March 6th.
We are looking forward to an inspiring meeting in March 2018 and hope to see you in Düsseldorf.
Johannes H. Hegemann Katja Mölleken Thomas Miethke
Heinrich-Heine-Universität Heinrich-Heine-Universität Universitätsmedizin Mannheim &
Düsseldorf Düsseldorf Ruprecht-Karls-Universität
Mannheim & Heidelberg
Please direct all inquiries to:
Susanne van Bebber