Deadline for registration and abstract submission for the 16. DCW 2018 approaches
Düsseldorf & Mannheim, February 25th 2018
16th German Chlamydia Workshop 2018 in Düsseldorf
The deadline for registration and abstract submission for the 16. DCW 2018 is fast approaching! Deadline is March 4, 2018.
Please register and submit abstracts through the official DCW meeting site http://www.chlamydienworkshop.org as soon as possible.
We are very busy organizing the meeting and the program committee needs the abstracts in order to put the program together.
We have managed to enlist keynote speakers with exciting topics that cover a number of aspects of chlamydia biology! We are proud to present at the DCW the following five keynote speakers:
- Robert Brunham, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (Chlamydia vaccine research);
- Isabelle Derré, University of Virginia, USA (Chlamydia inclusion biology);
- Richard Hayward, University of Cambridge, UK (Chlamydial infection at high resolution);
- William Martin, Heinrich-Heine-Universität (Chlamydia and plant organelles?)
- Christine Sütterlin, University of California, Irvine, USA (Chlamydial cell size matters…)
We look forward to an inspiring meeting in March 2018 and hope to see you in Düsseldorf.
Johannes H. Hegemann Katja Mölleken Thomas Miethke
Heinrich-Heine-Universität Heinrich-Heine-Universität Universitätsmedizin Mannheim &
Düsseldorf Düsseldorf Ruprecht-Karls-Universität
Mannheim & Heidelberg
Please direct all inquiries to:
Susanne van Bebber